“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ ,an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – by the creator of this award https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/
This is my first time nomination by Time and Reflections. Thank you!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself
- I enjoy listening to podcast, reading, writing and listening to old radio shows.
- I am in the process of transition as I start look for jobs that I can do for home.
- My reading ranges from classical to metaphysical
My Nominations Are:
Time & Reflections Questions:
- Stand at the look out point at El Morro in Puerto Rico, looking out over the bluest water I have even seen.
- I like to walk, I want to learn archery and sometimes just enjoying the sunlight
- I got together with my family in Florida a few years ago
- The most important thing in my life is peace of mind
- I slapped a boy in my younger years
My 5 questions:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What motivates you in the mornings?
- Where would you like to go on a retreat?
- What would you like to learn that you haven’t yet?
- What advise would you give someone starting out?
My best posts: